How can you be a SOUPER star? Join the Team for Those in Need!
- EXPLORE – View our Tackle Hunger Map to learn where your local food charities live.
- VIEW - Check out the collective and regional totals of each year's Souper Bowl of Caring efforts at our website.
- SET A GOAL – The goal for your collection should be based on your capacity and the totals from previous years.
- COLLECT - Determine whether you will collect food items, cash donations, or both. Check out our free resources for great ideas!
- SHARE - Encourage others to support the effort to tackle hunger in local neighborhoods across the country and share your efforts on social media! Use Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube or even LinkedIn.
- DONATE - Deliver your collection to the charity of your choice. Be sure to get your totals!
- REPORT - Come back to our website to report your totals. You can report the number of cans, pounds of food, or dollars donated and where you donated them. You will get a certificate upon completion of your report.
Souper Bowl of Caring was originally founded by a church youth group. Even though the movement has expanded outside the faith community, we continue to be fueled by those coming together to worship, loving thy neighbor, and making a difference in local communities and across the country.
Holding a collection at your school can be a great way to get students excited around the Big Game. There are many life lessons that can be learned by uniting youth together for a common cause, through collecting and connecting with their neighbors in need.
Do you work for a company looking to expand its giving? Hosting a collection or volunteering is a great way to motivate employees by team building, providing internal incentives while giving back to your community.
Every penny, dollar, or food item collected by Souper Bowl of Caring participants goes directly to hunger-relief charities like yours! Click here to learn how you can benefit as a receiving charity to replenish food and fund resources at the beginning of the year.
Souper Bowl of Caring is a youth-inspired and youth-led movement which provides many opportunities to build upon leadership skills, philanthropic endeavors, and network with their peers on hunger-related issues within their local communities.
See what others are doing around the country to promote their Souper Bowl of Caring collections. Be sure to add, share and tag us @SouperBowl or #TackleHunger
Donate to Souper Bowl of Caring
One of the fundamentals of Souper Bowl of Caring is that everything collected by our participants during their campaign is donated directly to the charity of their choice in their local community. Because of this, we rely on donations from caring people like you to help us continue our mission to unite communities and empower youth to tackle hunger. A donation to Souper Bowl of Caring is an investment: For every $1 you donate, $30 is generated for charities in local communities across the country.